Historic Loft w/ Character, Brick and Columns!
Alcove studio with 200 year old iron columns and sliding airplane-hangar type doors closing off the sleeping area.
- Zoned Heading and Air Systems
- Beech Plank Wood Flooring
- Seidel Video Intercom System
- Bosch Washer and Dryer
- Wired for High-Speed Internet Access
- Garden Courtyard and Rooftop Terrace
- GE Profile Series Stainless Steel Stove, Vent Hood, Refrigerator (with Ice Maker), Dishwasher, and Microwave
- Pompeii Stone Countertops with Wireglass Backsplash
- Maple Cabinetry with Glass Door
- Kohler Sink
- Track Lighting
Master Bath Features
- Marble Floor and Vanity Tops
- Subway Tile with Glass Tile Accents
- Kohler Fixtures
- Speakman Faucets
Unique Apartment Features
- View of Front Street
- Exposed Masonry and Original (+ or -) 500-year-old Virgin Pine Timber Framing
- High Ceilings
- Cast Iron Columns
217 Front Street 5C
This sleek and modern 1 bed, 1 bath has an impressive open kitchen with full-sized stainless appliances, including a gas stove and a dishwasher. The open layout is ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing at home. The spacious bedroom can easily accommodate a king bed and the c0onvenience of a washer/dryer in the apartment makes the chores of life a little less arduous.
This is located in the historic Seaport neighborhood, which is filled with locally-owned businesses, including a dozen restaurants, an ale house, Brazilian bakery and more!
We are currently offering 1 free month on a 13 month lease.